Socks must be worn by kids at all times! Parents/caregivers are responsible for their own children, and must accompany them at all times.
Playroom - Recommended for ages up to 6:
- The Playroom includes 2 small inflatables
- The Playroom is on our small field and includes many toys geared towards younger children
Sports Field - Recommended for ages up to 12*:
- An open field where the kids can run around and play games such as soccer, tag, dodge ball, etc.
- The field houses 2 large inflatables
Play Tower - Recommended for ages up to 10:
- We have a huge five level play tower, located on the 2nd floor
- Includes a massive two story slide, glide rail, and more!
$30 for a 5 visit punch card (card never expires)
|Mon-Fri||10:00am-3pm||Sports Field & Playroom|
- Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to use the facility without a signed parent/guardian waiver
- Nobody under the age of 13 is allowed to remain at the facility without parent/guardian supervision and a signed waiver
- Kids between 13-17 who remain at the facility without supervision, need to make sure their waiver includes a guardians name and phone number in case of emergency
- Nobody under the age of 18 can supervise younger siblings or friends, or sign them in
- Children must wear wristbands at all times
- All participants must have a signed waiver
- Parents are responsible for their own children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please be respectful of other children playing
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS are allowed in the playroom or on fields for the safety of others (ex. Children with allergies)
- During Playroom hours, you may bring in small snacks or a sack lunch. Vending machines are also available
- Socks must be worn at all time
- Most importantly HAVE FUN
*All times subject to change - please call ahead
Westmont Yard - Indoor Sports - Retail Space
Serving Chicago's Southwest Suburbs, including Hinsdale, Westmont, Darien, Downers Grove, Oakbrook, Western Springs, Woodridge, Naperville, & Chicago, Illinois.