- Camps will focus on skills, small sided games, scrimmages and fun!
- All campers need to bring a water bottle, a snack, and MUST be in appropriate footwear and clothing.
- Full day campers will be fed an organic lunch.
- Campers will participate in a variety of sports throughout the day. Sports can include soccer, baseball, football, lacrosse, and more.
- Half day camp is offered 9:00am-12:00pm or 12:30pm-3:30pm and full day camp is offered 9:00am-3:30pm.
- Sport Camps are for children 5-14 years old
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Sign up early and SAVE!
Early Bird Cost
|Dates||Sign Up Before*||Half
|Thanksgiving 1||Nov 23||Nov 9||$34||$59||$39||$69|
|Thanksgiving 2**||Nov 25||Nov 11||$34||$59||$39||$69|
|Christmas||Dec 19-23**||Dec 5||$124||$249||$144||$279|
|New Years Camp||Dec 26-29**||Dec 12||$109||$219||$124||$249|
|January||Jan 4th||Dec 21st||Half Day Afternoon Only||$34|
|Spring Break||Mar 27-Apr 1||Mar 13||$124||$249||$144||$279|
*Sign up before listed date to receive Early Bird Special price
Before/after care offered at an additional cost contact (630)737-0100. Daily rate $10 a day before, $15 a day after.
**Before and After Camp care not available 12/23, and 12/26
For more Sports Camp information contact: Kayli Miller, or call (630) 737-1000.
Summer Sports Camps
Register for:Full Day Half Day (Mornings) Half Day (Afternoons)
July 6th Full Day July 6th Half Day
Health Form* *Required for all participant on or before 1st day of camp
Westmont Yard is offering several sports camps this Summer. The outdoor portion of the camps will take place at Bellerive Park, right next door to us. We will utilize the indoor sports fields here at Westmont Yard in the case of inclement weather. The full day camps will also utilize Westmont Yard for lunch and free-play activities.
- Camps run Monday-Friday. Participants can sign up for 1/2 day (morning or afternoon) or full day.
- Please apply/bring sunscreen. We will be going outside if the weather is nice.
- We will also have before and after camp care available
- Before camp care offered from 6:30am-9am, and the cost is $50/week
- After camp care offered from 3:30pm-6:30pm, and the cost is $75/week
- To sign up for before or after camp care, please fill out These Forms, and turn into FUN Camp staff no later then 1 week before camp starts.
- The cost is $95/week for the half day camp and $195/week for the full day camp.
- Full day camps run 9am-3:30pm (lunch included). Half day camps run 9am-noon or 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Full day children must sign up by the Wednesday before the camp in order to get a lunch. Any sign ups after that must bring in their own lunch
- Health form must be completed and turned in before camp starts
Junior, Championship, & Premier Camp
- Participants will be grouped by age into Junior, Championship, & Premier Camps.
- Junior campers will take part in a minimum of 1.5 hours (half day), or 3 hours (full day) of sport each day. Junior campers will also take advantage of our inflatables, The Playroom, The Playtower, park area, and sports themed crafts and activities.
- Championship & Premier campers will participate in a sport the entire time.
|June 12th||Multi Sport||5-14yrs||•||•||•|
|June 26th||Multi Sport||5-14yrs||•||•||•|
|July 17th||Multi Sport||5-14yrs||•||•||•|
|July 31st||Multi Sport||5-14yrs||•||•||•|
|August 14th||Multi Sport||5-14yrs||•||•||•|
*3 Day Camp due to Independence Day
1Mitt required for Baseball camps
All campers need to bring a water bottle, a snack, sunscreen, and MUST be in appropriate footwear and clothing. All campers must be able to use the restroom independently.If you have any questions or problems:
Email us, or call (630) 737-1000.
Westmont Yard - Indoor Sports
Serving Chicago's Southwest Suburbs, including Hinsdale, Westmont, Darien, Downers Grove, Oakbrook, Western Springs, Woodridge, Naperville, & Chicago, Illinois.