After School SportsMeet Our Coaches Like Us On Facebook
After School Sports is a before and after school program for students in kindergarten through 6th grade. This program gives students the chance to stay active and play sports on our indoor turf field as well as providing a healthy snack and homework time daily.
- Buses provide transportation to and from local schools
- Healthy snacks and homework time provided daily
- Students will participate in a different sport each day, including Baseball, Football, Soccer, Lacrosse, Hockey, Basketball, and more
- Students will use our state-of-the-art indoor fields, inflatables, and play tower
- Full day Fun Camps will be offered on days that the students have off of school
- Students will be able to join the classes Westmont Yard offers such as soccer programs, Parisi, lacrosse, football, etc. Please complete this form and return to the After School Sports Program Director Nick Bartz.
|6:30-School Start||Quiet Activities/Breakfast|
|3:30-4:00||Free Play & Inflatables|
|4:00-5:30||Sports & Field Games|
|5:30-6:30||Quiet Activities & Pick-up|
|1 day per week||$10||$25|
|2 days per week||$20||$45|
|3 days per week||$30||$65|
|4 days per week||$40||$85|
|5 days per week||$50||$100|
If you have any questions or problems or to sign up:
Email Nick Bartz, or call (630) 737-0100.
Westmont Yard - Indoor Sports - Retail Space
Serving Chicago's Southwest Suburbs, including Hinsdale, Westmont, Darien, Downers Grove, Oakbrook, Western Springs, Woodridge, Naperville, & Chicago, Illinois.